In a perfect world, your hairstyle would require no more than two products. Welcome to that perfect world—this messy low bun fits your locks' laid-back bill. Watch OUAI Crush Madison Chertow break it down in the quick, six-step tutorial above.
- Clip hair into sections and curl in 1-inch sections in alternating directions
- Shake out with fingers
- Spray Volumizing Hair Spray at roots in sections then flip hair upside down and spray again for extra volume
- Rub Dry Texture Foam on your ends for grip
- Leave front pieces out and secure a low bun
- Add more Dry Texture Foam and Volumizing Hair Spray to the front strands for pieceyness