Signature unbuttoned style is Duchess Meghan Markle's forte, and ever since her fairytale wedding to Prince Harry, we've been imagining ourselves in a similar wispy, romantic low bun. Press play to get the soon-to-be mom's go-to low bun with just two products, no official title required.
- On dry hair, apply a golf ball-size of Dry Shampoo Foam, massaging it in until the white disappears
- Clip hair into two equal sections at the front of the head, leaving hair at the back out
- Secure the back section into a low ponytail
- Remove the clips that were holding the two equal sections then connect them to the back ponytail and secure with bobby pins, leaving front wispy pieces out
- Use a curling iron to curl tendrils away from the face
- Rub a dime-size amount of Dry Shampoo Foam over the tendrils for volume and pieceyness
- Apply Matte Pomade over the crown to tame flyways