Flat iron waves look effortless and pretty and everything more to the eye. But to the brain, comprehending their creation can be impossible. Allow us to re-wire your thinking with this flat iron waves tutorial you can actually make sense of. Have Memory Mist, Texturizing Hair Spray, and Hair Oil on hand to make the process even smoother.
- Spray Memory Mist on hair in sections before heat styling
- Brush through hair to reduce knots then clip hair up
- Section by section, create bends using a flat iron by moving it in wave-like motions down the shaft of the hair
- Spray Texturizing Hair Spray all over
- Apply Hair Oil through ends for healthy shine