1. Start by prepping hair with OUAI Wave Spray.
2. Work OUAI Soft Mousse into the roots.
3. Dry with the Dyson Supersonic using the smoothing nozzle, blowout the hair using a small round brush.
4. Brush out the hair and add OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray.
5. Gather hair into a ponytail using a brush.
6. Spray once more with OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray and lightly backcomb with the brush.
7. Start creating the bun by doing a knot, bring the hair up, twist it underneath and then pull the ends through the center.
8.Pin into place with bobby pins.
9. Finish with OUAI Matte Pomade to tame any flyaways at the nape of the neck.
10. Spray OUAI Medium Hair Spray onto a toothbrush to smooth and tame flyaways.
Want more OUAI how-tos? Visit our Learn Page.