1. Start by prepping hair with OUAI Wave Spray.
2. Rake the OUAI Soft Mousse to distribute evenly and then scrunch once worked in.
3. Use the Dyson Supersonic to dry the hair creating a smooth finish.
4. Use a small round brush at the front section for volume and twisted beachy waves.
5. For fine and medium hair apply OUAI Dry Shampoo Foam near the roots.
6. To hold the shape, add OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray
7. Separate a small section in the front for the braid. Once the braid is secure spray with OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray before pulling apart the braid.
8. Add a final blast of OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray to complete the look.
Want more OUAI how-tos? Visit our Learn Page.