Another day, another festival hair slay. This week celebrity hairstylist Ruslan Nureev is showing you how to take a side braid from basic to bad, while still reserving a set of tousled waves. Badass on one side, boho on the other—consider it the perfect Coachella look for your split hair personality.
- Create a deep side part using your eyebrow as a point of reference
- Rub a dime-size amount of OUAI Matte Pomade between palms then apply to a two-inch section of hair above the ear to add grit
- Start braiding the section down the length of the hair and behind the ear
- Secure the braid with a snag-free elastic
- Add Jen Atkin x Chloe + Isabel Tassel Braid Charms to the edges of the braid
- Spritz OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray throughout the waves for an instant root lift and effortless texture