Halloween How-To: Gwen Stefani '90s Hair
Devil horns, cat ears, witch wig—last-minuteQ trick-or-treaters, skip the Halloween hair clichés this year and channel your inner Gwen Stefani circa '90s. Watch the tutorial above to re-create Stefani's Hollaback Girl music video mane, a cute vintage Halloween hairstyle that requires no qualifications.
- Start by spraying Texturizing Hair Spray all over dry hair for lived-in texture
- Follow with a spritz of Wave Spray at the roots
- Take two-inch sections of hair and begin tying each section into a mini knot, securing with a pink elastic
- Repeat until the whole head is complete
- Spray mini knots with Medium Hair Spray to set