Halloween Hair How To: Mouse Buns
1. Start with OUAI Dry Shampoo all over to soak up oil and add volume.
2. Part hair down the center and divide into two equal sections. Brush and pull loose section up and into a smooth, high pigtail. Secure with a hair elastic and repeat on the other side.
3. Blast pigtails with OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray .
4. Use a paddle brush to tease hair to desired volume.
5. Wrap the pigtail around into bun shapes and secure with French hair pins.
6. Lock the style in place with OUAI Medium Hair Spray.
7. Create you own accessories (like this bow) with hair pins.