A Cute Topknot and Scarf Tutorial
On those days you're bleakly tired and take it out on your tresses, resort to this cute scarf-adorned topknot tutorial that takes five minutes or less.
- Spray Texturizing Hair Spray all over
- Tie a high ponytail then secure with a Condom Hair Tie
- Wrap the pony around the base of the ponytail, tucking in the ends into the hair tie
- Using your fingers, rub Matte Pomade over the crown to tame flyaways then go in with a toothbrush to tamp down any flyaways you missed
- Spray Medium Hair Spray all over to set the style
- Tie a scarf or bandana around the base of the topknot