Why We're Busting Out Mom's Old Velcro Rollers
Excuse our French but holy chic, did you catch Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's fire-code-violating look for the YSL show at Paris Fashion Week? The smoke show involved the supermodel in an LBD and bouncy, voluminous curls that flipped at the ends. They weren't just any old curls though—they were velcro roller-induced curls. Hence the reason we're busting out mom's old velcro set, and you should too. Don't blame us—blame Jen Atkin, who gave Rosie HW the classic sultry curls. To channel your inner supermodel, scroll ahead for Jen's step-by-step—velcro rollers required.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Volume Spray
- Blow dry with the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and smoothing nozzle, and an Ibiza B3 Round Brush
- Curl with a GHD Curve Soft Curl Iron
- Set curls using velcro rollers
- Flip head upside down and spray OUAI Volumizing Hair Spray throughout
- Use Kevin Murphy Session Strong Hairspray to finish