These Diffused Waves Only Require 1 Product: Rose Hair & Body Oil
Way back before we ever launched OUAI Scalp & Body Scrub, we introduced Rose Hair & Body Oil (RHBO), a lightweight, silicone-free oil that hydrates, nourishes, and imparts a dewy glow to locks and body. Our first hair and body product, RHBO is still one of our best-selling products for treatment and styling. Refresh midday curls, nourish dry cuticles, hydrate dry patches on the body, achieve a glass hairstyle, smell like you own a yacht—you name the goal, RHBO gives it.
And if you only wash their hair once a week, RHBO is the only styling product you need. Watch the hair tutorial above to see hairstylist Macayla Martin from The Pine Petaluma Salon test-drive RHBO to create shiny, soft waves that'll carry her through her long week.
- Apply 3 pumps of OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil into hands then work through clean towel-dried hair (rub the excess onto your hands and/or body)
- To accelerate drying time, use the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and diffuser attachment on low fan speed
- Lift gently at the roots while diffusing
- Twist 1-inch sections away from the face and finish air drying or continue to diffuse until 90-100% dry
- Let hair cool to set waves then gently brush ends and shake out
Shop Rose Hair & Body Oil