The Key to Kendall Jenner's Elegant Textured Bun, Courtesy of Jen Atkin
To celebrate Tiffany & Co.'s new flagship boutique in Sydney, Australia, the party's host and our eternal girl crush Kendall Jenner graced the red carpet in an extra ensemble that pink lovers everywhere are swooning over: a ruffled silk-taffeta dress featuring a feathered trim. Offsetting the feathery flock was Kendall's classic bun, except this go-around the supermodel swapped sleek for textured, and let her sideburn tendrils (and even some baby hairs at the nape of her neck) loose to take center stage. Scroll down for a full breakdown to Kendall's elegantly coifed textured bun, with steps straight from the woman behind the 'do, Jen Atkin.
- Prep damp hair with weightless pre-blowout mist OUAI Volume Spray for thickness and volume
- Use the Dyson Airwrap Hair Styler to dry and style
- Add Kevin Murphy Powder Puff Volumising Powder all over and massage through hair for texture
- Secure a bun at the middle back of the head using a hair bungee band, leaving out sideburn tendrils and baby hairs at the nape of the neck
- Spray Mr. Smith High Hold Hairspray all over to set the bun
- Fill in the hairline with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro Palette to make hair appear fuller