It's time for Khloe Kardashian to blow out some birthday candles! Because True's mom is ringing in her 35th cake day, we had to throw it back to one of our favorite looks of hers, flat iron waves—a flattering style for any every length. Care to cop hair like Khlo-money's? Here her hairstylist Justine Marjan breaks down how to get the voluminous waves in five steps flat. Keep reading for the step-by-step.
- Prep damp hair with Tresemme Beauty Full Volume Mousse then blow dry with GHD Air Hair Dryer and R+Co Round Brush
- Create a clean center part then spray Bumble and bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish Spray throughout
- Use the GHD Gold Styler to create bends on smell sections of hair, leaving the ends straight
- Back-brush horizontal sections with a toothbrush for fluffy texture then scrunch in OUAI Matte Pomade
- Finish by misting Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong Finish all over