How-To: Kaia Gerber's Blunt Glass Hair at New York Fashion Week
Leave it to our founder Jen Atkin to go all Edward Scissorhands on her muse, Kaia Gerber. The supermodel kicked off New York Fashion Week with a new, blunt chest-grazing cut that caught the light just right thanks to OUAI Hair & Body Shine Mist (out 2.14). Check out Jen's step-by-step to the sleek, glass look she carved out for Kaia, ahead.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Leave In Conditioner
- Blow dry using the Dyson Airwrap Styler and Firm Smoothing Brush
- Spray OUAI Hair & Body Shine Mist all over for glossy shine
- Rub Tancho Stick over flyaways
- Fill in part with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro Palette