At the 2019 Met Gala, Bella Hadid looked almost unrecognizable in a polished pixie that paid homage to supermodel legend Linda Evangelista. Helping her carry out the cropped look was none other than our founder, Jen Atkin. And in case you're still wondering—yes, Jen used a wig, which could be tricky to re-create on your own, if, like Bella, you're starting out with long locks. But the good news? A glossy, elegant pixie like Bella's gives short-haired girls fresh hair inspiration for summer. To find out the products and tools Jen used to make Bella's Met Ball mane come to life, keep reading.
- If you're going from long to short like Bella, do as Jen and get your wig from Mane Beauty
- Blow dry the hair with Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and small Harry Josh Pro Tools 2" Round Brush
- Prep dry hair with Balmain Hair Session Spray Strong
- Flat iron tiny section with the GHD Platinum+ Styler
- Apply OUAI Hair Oil throughout to calm frizz
- Shape the hairline with Kristin Ess Style Defining Shine Pomade + Edge Control
- Spray OUAI Hair & Body Shine Mist all over for glass-like shine