How-To: Sleek, Tucked Soft Waves
For evidence that short hair can be styled to fit any occasion, look no further than this lob from Glen Coco, LA-based celebrity hairstylist. Sleek and wavy—who says you can't have both? It's the perfect 'do to take you from power meeting to date night, or even drinks with the girls. See how Glen made the multi-hyphenate mane come to life using Memory Mist and Matte Pomade, ahead.
- Establish the part and blow dry smooth using a Mason Pearson Brush
- Take 1" wide sections and create bends using the GHD Platinum Styler after prepping each section with OUAI Memory Mist
- Work your way to the front, leaving the roots untouched
- Take a pea-size amount of OUAI Matte Pomade, tilt the head back and shake the curls out with the product using a rubbing motion
- Tuck the hair behind the ears using a Mason Pearson Brush then smooth the roots using Aveda Control Force Hair Spray and a toothbrush to tame flyaways