Raissa Gerona, chief brand officer of Revolve and the co-founder of Alliance Apparel, is part of the brains behind those mind-blowing influencer trips that fuel your FOMO. Over Coachella weekend one, Raissa herself gave us FOMO with shiny festival bends that fit right in with our summer vibe. Scroll down to see how she does dewy waves in the desert, courtesy of LA-based hairstylist Kathleen Riley.
- Create tiny twists with the GHD Curve 1" Classic Curl Iron in alternating directions
- Separate the twists gently with a wide-tooth comb to enhance wave texture
- Run 2-3 pumps of OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil throughout to tamp flyaways
- Flip hair to one side and spray R+Co Vicious Stronghold Flexible Hairspray all over to set the waves
- Spray OUAI Hair & Body Shine Mist from mid-length to ends for a glossy finish