Praise our girl Marianna Hewitt, she just made our puffy, parched skin problems go poof with her new, and first ever product—the Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask! Yay her! But our source of excitement doesn't stop there. A picture of the Life With Me babe flaunting Malibu-beach waves jeujed with Dry Texture Foam just surfaced on her hairstylist Kathleen Riley's Instagram, and we're kinda obsessed. Quick to know the recipe to Marianna's piece-y mane, we hit up Kathleen—scroll down for steps to how she made Marianna's hair look DTF.
- Prep damp hair with Unite 7Seconds Detangler on ends, OUAI Volume Spray at the roots and OUAI Soft Mousse all over
- Dry hair using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- Spray each section with R+Co Outer Space Flexible Hairspray and brush through
- Wave each section in opposite directions in the back and all away from the face in the front sections with 1” T3 Undone Waves Barrel
- Massage OUAI Dry Texture Foam into the roots
Run Leonor Greyl Eclat Naturel Styling Cream through ends