How to Lock In a Sleek Look If You're Naturally Curly
On days she's not embracing every ounce of curly bounce, a naturally curly girl dreams of being able to pull off a sleek look on demand without blood, sweat, and tears. The good news is she can. Just ask Jayde Pierce, the UK beauty influencer who's known for her big, wispy curls. Press play on the video below to watch how Jayde achieves a sleek hairstyle step-by-step with help from OUAI Memory Mist Heat Protectant, our high-octane heat protectant and style extender (a naturally curly girl must-have for when glass hair is the goal).
- Prep damp or towel-dried hair with OUAI Memory Mist Heat Protectant (shields strands from heat up to 450 degrees) in sections before blow drying
- Blow dry hair in sections with a ceramic round brush
- Spray blow dried hair in sections with OUAI Memory Mist Heat Protectant ( locks in your look until you wash it next)
- Straighten hair in sections to activate memory polymer technology for a super-sleek look
- Set the hairstyle with OUAI Medium Hair Spray
- For a mirror-like finish, apply OUAI Hair & Body Shine Mist from mid-shaft to ends, avoiding roots