How-To: Kim Kardashian's Undone Waves From Her KKW Perfume Launch
First contour kits, then kids’ clothes, now fragrance—is there any avenue Kim Kardashian West hasn’t conquered? We’ll wait. This week, KKW celebrated the launch of her crystal-themed fragrance, which come in three scents we can’t wait to sniff and spritz. To welcome the latest extension of her empire, the now blonde babe transformed into a forest nymph, wearing undone waves by celeb hairstylist Justine Marjan. Keep reading to catch the OUAI secret to Kim’s icy-cool texture, with this step-by-step from Justine.
- Prep hair with OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray
- Wrap random pieces of hair around the GHD Soft Curl Iron, alternating the direction ands sliding the iron up and down the strand as the hair heats up
- Break up waves with fingers then spray Elizabeth and James Dry Shampoo throughout
- Rough up strands between hands
- Scrunch in R+Co Aircraft Pomade Mousse
- Spray TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray for hold