How-To: Kim Kardashian's Blush Pink Sleek Hair
Kim Kardashian's rooty pink hair was here one minute and then gone like the wind (FYI she's back to her signature dark brown), but the pink hair color inspo she left behind is here to stay for spring! Pair a barely-there blush with sleek strands like Kim, and you're already winning at festival season. Get KKW's straight style with steps from her hairstylist Justine Marjan, ahead. P.S. After bringing back the brunette, Kim said, "I crushed up vitamin C and mixed it with shampoo to get the pink color out." Life hacks!
- Prep dry hair with OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil and brush through
- Flat iron paper-thin horizontal sections with the GHD Gold 1" Styler and a Mason Pearson Brush
- Spray brush with TRESemme Micro Mist Hair Spray Extend and brush through hair
- Pat a dime-size amount of OUAI Matte Pomade from roots to mid-shaft to tame frizz
- Use a toothbrush and hairspray to brush down flyaways around the front
Shop KKW's sleek strands, below!