How-To: Kim Kardashian's Super Easy Slicked Low Pony
We're OUAI quick to flaunt our natural texture, but the Queen of Selfies makes a strong case for wearing the flyaway-free version of every hairstyle (see her sleek, straight hair how-to)—and we're here for it. In typical Kim Kardashian West fashion, Kim shined in a slicked, low ponytail tucked behind the ears that made her icy-blonde pop. Her hairstylist Justine Marjan breaks down the simple six-step style, made with secret sauce OUAI Matte Pomade, below.
- Prep damp hair with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shine Serum
- Blow dry the hair smooth with GHD Hairdryer and R+Co Round Brush
- Use the GHD Platinum Styler to smooth throughout length of the hair then create a clean center part
- Apply OUAI Matte Pomade to roots for a polished finish
- Spray a smoothing brush with R+Co Vicious Strong Hold Hairspray then brush the hair back to the nape of the neck into a ponytail
- Secure with a BLAX Snag-Free Hair Elastic then spray a toothbrush with hairspray to brush down flyaways