How-To: Kendall Jenner's Knotted Updo at Cannes Film Festival
Kendall Jenner defined angel, yet again, when she seemingly levitated over the red carpet at the screening of “Girls of the Sun” during the 71st Cannes Film Festival in a sheer belted white silk tulle dress. An equally sophisticated-chic knotted updo, courtesy of Jen Atkin, showed off glitzy emerald diamond drop earrings, and doubled as her highness' halo—a breathtakingly beautiful combination that looked just as gorgeous from the front as it did in the back. If you're wondering how one converts a collarbone-grazing cut like Kenny's into a red carpet-worthy updo, keep reading for the six-step process per Jen.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Volume Spray
- Blow dry using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer with Styling Concentrator and a YS Park Round Brush
- Make three ponytail then twist each and secure with French hair pins
- Spray Paul Mitchell MarulaOil Rare Oil Dry Mist all over for shine and softness
- Set the look with Sachajuan Strong Control Hairspray
- Fill in part with Anastasia Brow Pro Palette