How-To: Karlie Kloss's French Girl Curls from Paris Fashion Week
Fashion week in New York, London, and Milan came to a close, but the runways in Paris are just revving up again, like our CEO Jen Atkin’s wild work schedule. With a slew of influencers and models to primp for all the soireés the City of Light has to offer these next few days, she’s barely gotten a sec to catch her breath. But the girl boss still came through with the details on the loose curls she gave six-foot-two supermodel Karlie Kloss for the Dior show. Follow Jen’s breakdown of the style to fetch the French girl look.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Soft Mousse
- Blowdry using Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer with styling concentrator attached, and Christophe Robin Boar Bristle Detangling Brush
- Use a 1 1/14" Eideal Curling Iron to curl hair all over
- Use a 1" Eideal Curling Iron to curl the face-framing pieces
- Apply a quarter-size dab of OUAI Finishing Crème all over to smooth frizz and flyaways
- Spray Balmain Session Spray Strong to set the look
- Run a dime-size amount of OUAI Matte Pomade through palms then on ends for a hydrated, piecey texture
Read our Beginner's Guide to Mixing OUAI Products.