Baby hairs never looked so fly as they did on Kaia Gerber. In a half-up bun and baby hair combo worth re-creating more than once, Kaia's vibe screamed model-off-duty material at the Off-White x Jimmy Choo dinner during New York Fashion Week. Keep reading to get Jen Atkin's breakdown of the slack yet spiffy hairstyle.
- Prep hair with OUAI Volume Spray
- Dry hair using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and Styling Concentrator, on medium heat and medium airflow
- Apply OUAI Dry Shampoo Foam throughout for added texture
- Curl small sections with a 1 1/4" Hot Tools Gold Marcel Iron
- Relax curl with a Harry Josh Pro Tools Flat Iron
- Put hair half up and set with Balmain Session Spray Strong
- Fill in hairline with Anastasia Pro Brow Palette