The glass hair trend is going strong, and the popular look just got more versatile—turns out that high-shine coat isn't only reserved for straight hair, but also waves too. Take it from Huda Beauty, who beamed at the Business of Fashion 2018 Voices Gala in the UK. Decked in a Naeem Khan silver sequined butterfly wing-inspired gown, everyone's favorite contour queen flaunted a set of soft glass waves, courtesy of celebrity hairstylist Dom Seeley, with a high-gloss finish thanks to OUAI Hair Oil. Scroll down for a step-by-step to the glass hair with a twist that you'll want to recreate for all your holiday parties.
- Blow out the hair with the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and an Ibiza EX4 Brush
- Spritz OUAI Memory Mist on each section before curling with the GHD Curve Soft Curl Iron
- Set the curls with Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray
- Gently brush through curls with Ibiza CX8 Brush
- Apply 2-3 pumps of OUAI Hair Oil from root to tips for glass shine
- Use Color Wow Root Cover Up in Dark Brown where necessary to make the hair look thicker