Cupid must've shot straight through our hearts because we're falling hard for Hailey Bieber. Maybe it's that newlywed glow or simply the diamond power in OUAI Hair & Body Shine Mist but Hailey's shiny beach waves have us convinced she's a real-life angel. For the Zadig & Voltaire show at New York Fashion Week, Jen Atkin serviced the supermodel's Barbie-blonde strands and the result was blindingly beautiful. Scroll down for a manual on mimicking Hailey's halo-esque hair.
- Dry and curl hair using the Dyson Airwrap Styler and 1.6-inch Barrel on medium heat and speed
- Separate the curls gently with a rattail comb
- Apply OUAI Dry Shampoo Foam on the roots for volume and thickness
- Spray Balmain Dry Shampoo throughout for fluffy texture
- Finish with OUAI Hair & Body Shine Mist for bling-worthy shine
Get glossy—Hair & Body Shine Mist drops on Valentine's Day