How-To: Hailey Bieber's Shiny Beach Waves
Cupid must've shot straight through our hearts because we're falling hard for Hailey Bieber. Maybe it's that newlywed glow or simply the diamond power in OUAI Hair & Body Shine Mist but Hailey's shiny beach waves have us convinced she's a real-life angel. For the Zadig & Voltaire show at New York Fashion Week, Jen Atkin serviced the supermodel's Barbie-blonde strands and the result was blindingly beautiful. Scroll down for a manual on mimicking Hailey's halo-esque hair.
- Dry and curl hair using the Dyson Airwrap Styler and 1.6-inch Barrel on medium heat and speed
- Separate the curls gently with a rattail comb
- Apply OUAI Dry Shampoo Foam on the roots for volume and thickness
- Spray Balmain Dry Shampoo throughout for fluffy texture
- Finish with OUAI Hair & Body Shine Mist for bling-worthy shine
Get glossy—Hair & Body Shine Mist drops on Valentine's Day