How-To: Hailey Baldwin's Glam Mohawk Braid
Excuse us while we gaze at our new favorite night-out look, spotted on Hailey Baldwin at the L’Oreal x Balmain event in Paris Fashion Week. A more glam version of the mohawk braid, Hailey’s novel updo from (who other than) Jen Atkin brought out the It-babe’s best features. For a look we’re sure will carry you from work to play, keep reading to see how Jen created the cool flexible ‘do.
- Prep damp hair with Christophe Robin Volumizing Mist
- Blowdry using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer with styling concentrator and a Christophe Robin Detangling Brush
- Apply OUAI Dry Shampoo Foam at the roots for body and volume
- Spray OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray all over hair then braid down the length of your center part
- Fill in the hairline with Anastasia Pro Brow Palette
- Finish with L'Oreal Elnett Strong Hold Hair Spray
IF YOU DIG HAILEY'S BRAID, YOU'LL LOVE THIS TOPKNOT FROM NYFW.
SHOP THE LOOK