Between shows in Paris Fashion Week, Gigi Hadid stepped out of her hotel in traffic-stopping tresses we fell hard for—brushed-back bombshell waves brought to us by Jen Atkin. The model’s luscious sun-kissed tinted locks lent a quintessential Cali girl vibe to the cobblestone streets, proving French girls aren’t the only ones sporting sought-after strands. Ahead Jen breaks down Gigi’s runway-worthy hairstyle starring award-winning OUAI Wave Spray.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Soft Mousse and OUAI Wave Spray
- Blowdry using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer with styling concentrator, and a large YS Park Round Brush
- Curl large sections with a 1.5” Eideal Curling Iron
- Spray Vernon Francois Dazz-Ling Shine Spray all over for shine
- Finish with Verb Strong Hairspray
Looking to upgrade your lob? Take a cue from Camila Coelho.
SHOP THE STORY