It's a fact that long hair begets bigger, better hair flips, but lest we forget what short-haired girls lack in length, they make up for in polish and texture. This tousled midi-cut Dove Cameron wore to the Vanity Fair x Instagram Party makes the case for going the extra mile when it comes to turning up the shine and toning down the flyaways. Oh, and those perfectly-placed, platinum strands? OUAI Medium Hair Spray did that! Scroll ahead for the step-by-step from her hairstylist Justine Marjan.
- Prep damp hair with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shine Serum and R+Co Shine + Texture Spray
- Blowout the hair with GHD Hairdryer
- Attach Bellami Clip-In Hair Extensions
- Use the GHD Platinum Styler and Classic Curl Iron to add a bend to the hair
- Spray Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray throughout
- Scrunch in Fatboy Sea Salt Pomade
- Finishing by spraying OUAI Medium Hair Spray for hold