“Leaving on a jet plane, and second day hair is just as good! Thanks @JenAtkinHair!" Stop everything—Cindy Crawford just thanked our SHE-E-O Jen Atkin for giving her the best second day hair ever. And Memory Mist is totally taking all the credit. The day before the catwalk queen posted that life-changing Instagram selfie, Jen coiffed Cindy’s mane into a deep side part and effortless waves before it came time to watch her daughter and our model crush Kaia Gerber walk the Chanel show in Paris. For the legendary supermodel's long-lasting, textured waves, see Jen's step-by-step below.
- Prep hair with Christophe Robin Instant Volumizing Mist
- Blow dry using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer with Styling Concentrator nozzle and a Harry Josh Pro Round Brush
- Apply OUAI Dry Shampoo Foam to the roots for extra body
- Spray each section with OUAI Memory Mist for heat protection and hold
- Curl with a one and a half inch Eideal Curling Iron
- Spritz all over with OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray
- Finish with Balmain Session Strong Hairspray