The countdown to Coachella is officially on, and luckily you can check off "hairstyle" from your festival season to-do list because we found a cute Coachella hairstyle that'll withstand the desert heat: Camila Coelho's sporty festival braids. Braided by our founder Jen Atkin, the sleek, shiny style—courtesy of OUAI Hair & Body Shine Mist—is perfect for keeping sweat and dirt at bay. Pair it with a neon eyeshadow and you'll be the least basic chick out on the fields. For a step-by-step to Camila's festival braids, keep reading as Jen breaks down the look.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Leave In Conditioner
- Blow dry using the Dyson Airwrap Hair Styler and firm smoothing brush attachment
- Apply a dollop of Moco De Gorila Snot Gel to fingertips and start braiding
- Continue braiding and use Tancho Tique Stick to tamp flyaways as needed
- Use YS Park Pro Pins to tuck in any bumps
- Finish with OUAI Hair & Body Shine Mist all over braids for mega-shine