How-To: Camila Coelho's Faux Bangs and Topknot
Leave it to Jen Atkin to get babes out of their comfort zone. ICYMI, Jen chopped two inches off Brazilian influencer Camila Coelho's brunette lob during Paris Fashion Week. Our SHE-E-O shook things up yet again with Camila when she furnished her topknot with faux fringe for the reopening of Bulgari on Fifth Avenue, which paired perfectly with Camila's darling strapless Dior dress. If your fall hair reboot includes bangs, keep reading to see how you can re-create the temporary, elegant updo, with a step-by-step from Jen herself.
- Blow dry using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and Styling Concentrator attached, with a Harry Josh Pro Tools Oval Brush
- Apply OUAI Dry Shampoo Foam throughout hair for added texture
- Run OUAI Hair Oil through roots to add shine
- Pull hair back into a ponytail and secure with a bungee
- Apply Beauty Works Clip-In Fringe
- Tie your pony into a topknot and secure with French bobby pins
- Spray with Balmain Session Spray Strong
- Fill in sparse areas with Rita Hazan Root Concealer Spray
Getting bangs? Peep our guide for choosing the best fringe for your face shape.