By now, it's second nature for the Hadid sisters to serve manes we can't get off our brains (uh, did you see Gigi's brushed-back bombshell waves?!). Last weekend was no different, when Bella brought the heat to New York in a frosty-white frock at the re-opening of Bulgari's Fifth Avenue boutique. Complementing her haute Cavalli was a sleek, half-up hairstyle courtesy of Jen Atkin, who also supplied us with the how-to details here.
- Prep hair with OUAI Wave Spray and blow dry with Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and Styling Concentrator
- Use GHD Platinum Styler and attach Beauty Works Clip-In Extensions
- Secure hair half-up using a bungee band
- Apply OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil all over
- Tame flyaways with Christophe Robin Intense Regenerating Balm With Rare Prickly Pear Oil
- Fill in hairline with Anastasia Pro Brow Palette
- Set the look with OUAI Medium Hair Spray
Want more model on-duty hair? Follow Jen Atkin's steps to Kaia Gerber's sleek bun.
SHOP BELLA'S LOOK