How-To: Accessorized Sleek Straight Hair
Give a girl the right leave in conditioner and she can rule the glass hair trend. Case in point: influencer Kate Tik's sleek straight bob, courtesy of LA-based hairstylist Kathleen Riley. Have on hand our healthy hair detangler Leave In Conditioner and head-to-toe hydrator Rose Hair & Body Oil to get the look. Then, for an added hint of sparkle, lay on some rhinestone bobby pins because what goes better with chic shine than more chic shine? Scroll down and let the step-by-step light the way.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Leave In Conditioner and blow dry hair straight with your favorite hair dryer and a medium round brush
- Apply a generous amount of OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil throughout for shine and softness
- Straighten hair in small, 1-inch sections for a super-straight finish
- Finish with Tigi Bedhead Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray for hold and shine
- Pin My Kitsch x Justine Marjan Rhinestone Bobby Pins on one side for extra sparkle