Public service announcement: Not all topknots are created equal. Take this disheveled 'do for example. It's equal parts effortless, equal parts I-tried-to-look-cute, making it a top contender for how you wear your mane to meet your SO's family. Never fail at fashioning the perfect-shaped topknot again with our step-by-step, ahead.
- Spray Memory Mist on dry hair to protect it from heat damage
- Brush through, section 1-inch sections and curl, leaving the ends out
- Apply Finishing Crème on mid-lengths to ends as you gather the hair into a high center part ponytail
- Add lived-in texture to the ponytail's ends with Texturizing Hair Spray then back comb from the ends up with a brush to create a fuller-looking ponytail
- Create a bun by tucking in the loose ends of the pony into the base of the bun and securing with French hair pins
- Tuck until you’re pleased with the shape of your messy bun
- Curl your tendrils (or bangs) away from the face then spray Volumizing Hair Spray on them for gorgeous body