Welcome, last week of August, we're so not pleased to see you. Unlike saying sayonara to summer, making your mermaid mane last through the tail end of twenty-seventeen is going to be easy-breezy. You can thank our Aussie OUAI Crush Elle Ferguson, who flaunted loose, textured waves in the Live Life Your OUAI campaign, for the boho hair inspo. Here we break down the steps, including the products, behind Elle’s laid-back locks. Read on for the how-to then shop the OUAI must-haves to get the look at home.
- Prep damp hair by spraying OUAI Wave Spray from mid-length to ends
- Blow dry using a 1-inch round brush
- Create waves using a 1-inch flat iron
- Use a 3/4 curling iron to give loose waves to random pieces and to shape face-framing strands
- Run fingers through hair and butterfly while spraying OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray
- Apply a dime-size amount of OUAI Matte Pomade for a piecey finished look
SHOP THE LOOK