Proof that Dry Texture Foam Gives You Supermodel Waves
Hair plus X equals supermodel waves. It doesn't take a math major to solve the equation—X is Dry Texture Foam, our weightless texturizing foam that mimics the grittiness of Matte Pomade for long-lasting lived-in hair. These undone waves we spied on celebrity hairstylist Glen Coco's page are definite proof that Dry Texture Foam always yields waves worthy of a supermodel contract. Rub a quarter-sized dollop between your hands then massage into dry hair. Thickness, body and undone texture à la Kate Moss will grace your strands. To get the exact look, follow Glen's five steps ahead.
- Spray a generous amount of Aveda Pure Abundance Style Prep on damp hair then rough blow dry using hands and Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- Brush out with a Mason Pearson Brush to create fluffy texture
- Apply Aveda Control Force Hair Spray and brush out
- Create loose waves with the GHD Platinum Styler
- Finish with OUAI Dry Texture Foam for thickness and hold