Date nights during the fall can mean frizzy, dry strands that don't hold up past the point of appetizers. Enter: Brazilian beauty powerhouse Camila Coelho's sleek updo, courtesy of Jen Atkin, from her Lancome collaboration launch party at New York Fashion Week. The pushed-back style stays put all night long and enhances your bold pout of choice. Follow Jen's steps ahead to get the frizz-free updo for yourself.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Leave In Conditioner
- Blow dry using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer with styling concentrator on medium heat and low airflow
- Flat iron with the Beachwaver Coast Pro Ceramic Styling Iron
- Apply a quarter-size of Bumble and bumble Sumogel to roots
- Smooth hair back with the Christophe Robin Boar Bristle Detangling Hairbrush into a ponytail then secure with a string elastic
- Wrap hair into a half bun, leaving the ends out, and secure with French hair pins
- Fill in sparse areas with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro Palette