Camila Coelho's Sleek Updo Lit Up Cannes—Here's How to Get the Look
OUAI Hair & Body Shine Mist made its way to the Cannes Film Festival and onto Camila Coelho's hair over the weekend. What ensued was a blindingly shiny-sleek updo that lit up the red carpet, courtesy of celebrity hairstylist Amanda Lee. Ahead, Amada shares the nitty-gritty behind Camila's glass hair sculpture.
- Prep damp hair with Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray and blow dry using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and the Ibiza Boar Bristle Brush to blow dry the hair up in the director you want the ponytail (in this case, very high and snatched)
- Secure a ponytail using a bungee band
- Smooth out the ponytail with Balmain Hair Session Spray Strong and a flat iron
- Place the ponytail into a hairnet that matches your hair color and begin to form the shape of the updo; secure that shape with French hair pins
- Set the updo with more hairspray and for a glossy finish, spray OUAI Hair & Body Shine Mist all over
Shop glass hair must-have OUAI Hair & Body Shine Mist ahead