A Thin/Straight-Haired Girl's Guide to Getting Voluminous, Textured Waves
When a thin or straight hair type sets out to style textured waves, gravity gets the last laugh. Unless, that is, she uses OUAI Wave Spray which, thanks to a mixture of rice protein and coconut water, makes texture and volume stay put. The key to creating that "just got back from the beach" look, Wave Spray is also a staple in beauty and fashion YouTuber Noel Labb's wavy hair routine. Noel, who has thin, straight hair, shared her favorite products for adding volume and texture. Watch the video above and follow Noel's lead to fight fine hair with Wave Spray.
- Wash hair with the Drybar Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Shampoo and Conditioner
- Let hair air dry
- Use the Nume Classic Curling Wand 32mm to curl hair in sections
- Allow the curls to cool for about five minutes then brush through them with your fingers
- Spray OUAI Wave Spray on the curls from roots to ends for grit, then jeuge
- Finish with OUAI Volumizing Hair Spray at the roots and flat areas for crunch-free volume