Want shine, hydration, and fragrance all in one? Then OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil (RHBO) was made for you. A lot of you have been asking us about the difference between our Hair Oil and RHBO. For one, both are silicone-free and smell amazing. As for their differences—keep in mind that Hair Oil is for hair that needs heat protection, hair that's fine or thin, or hair thats damaged and needs repairing. RHBO, on the other hand, doubles as a nourishing oil for hair and body and it's ideal for medium to coarse hair types as well as dry hair that needs hydrating.
1. For curly/coarse hair texture, apply RHBO throughout the day for a burst of hydration (the formula's Shea oil puts in work here).
2. Use it on wet hair and let air dry for a lustrous wash-and-go. Start with one pump on mid-lengths to ends or where hair is on the dryer side.
3. Massage it in dry hair from mid-lengths to ends to seal split ends and give brittle hair a healthy shine, courtesy of rosehip oil.
4. To get a super-sleek glass hairstyle, apply OUAI Memory Mist Heat Protectant then straighten. Coat the look with RHBO for glow.
5. Use it as an overnight treatment with 3-4 pumps on damp or dry hair. Rinse with shampoo and conditioner in the morning.
6. RHBO shares a scent with our OUAI Melrose Place Eau de Parfum (full-size perfumes are coming back for good!) with notes of rose, bergamot, lychee, and white musk. To use RHBO as a long-lasting fragrance, rub it on skin after a shower.
7. Get an extra-dewy effect by mixing it in with your favorite highlighter and applying on the collarbone, shoulders, and legs (you can thank absinthium oil for that).
8. Apply to dry cuticles while giving yourself an at-home mani/pedi.
9. Mix it with your favorite body or hand lotion.